Paula Kim shared an awesome Valentine's Day Printable this year. I just love it!
Hmm...now how to remember it next Valentine's Day when I'm scouring the web for decorations, crafts and edibles yet again for NEW ideas surrounding this Holiday. Any ideas?
Kristen Aagard passes out treats a bit early this year. A phenomenal second round of "Halloween style" vellums are so cool it's ~scary~. I am a huge fan of Kristen's and love almost I come across because I think it's more of her personal style that I like more than the kit subject or category. Check out these new vellums on her blog here.. Digi Delights: October 31st {Brand New Halloween Kit} & Freebie! Anyone else think the spider web and psycho-themed (I'm not referring to their formal name or title, just what I would describe them as vellums are an AWESOME idea? I love them! Check out her matching Holiday / Halloween and autumn kits if you're able, I almost positive you'll be awhile shopping;) See you next week! Happy Sunday, all!
Comments
Post a Comment